ADPP Mozambique celebrates this year the 30th anniversary of its creation. For this celebration, a big event is scheduled on November 30, 2012 where we expect the participation of government officials, partners, other stakeholders and groups of people benefitting from the projects, in addition to the ADPP workers and surrounding communities.
There will be a photo exhibition concerning ADPP’s work with focus on programs to improve the quality of education and health conditions of the Mozambican population. There will be also presentations by people from the projects with information about facts that show improvements in health and education in the ADPP Mozambique operational zones.
Today, ADPP Mozambique implements about 50 projects in all provinces, reaching more than 80 districts in the following sectors:
- Education (Teacher Education, Adult Literacy, Vocational Training, Primary and Secondary Education, Higher Education in Pedagogy and Community Development);
- Health (HIV / AIDS prevention programs - Total Control of Epidemic and HOPE & Prevention and treatment of tuberculosis);
- Agriculture (Farmers’ Clubs, Cashew and Rural Development Training Centre and Bio-fuel Centre);
- Community Development (Child Aid and Renewable Energy), and
- Fundraising through the sale of second hand clothes.
Many Local musicians of reputable national and international arena will perform, on top of the local cultural groups of ADPP’s projects in Maputo.
The event will serve to celebrate milestones reached and looking at the prospects of ADPP Mozambique, where the contribution of each one is of utmost importance.